This training is a 10-week course where we taker deep dives into our lifelong patterns to unwind them where we need to so we can unpack our true selves. Change is inevitable. We continually transform physically and transmute spiritually. Therefore, we have to sculpt ourselves to chisel away the old patterns and embraced the new patterns. If we can discern between things that we can control and what we can’t, we can absolutely master the art of living.
1. Manifestation: We are constantly manifesting experiences; however, sometimes, we are stuck in our old patterns. What is one thing in life that still hasn’t come to flourishment? What haven’t you been able to bring to physical manifestation? There will be a meditation to get us all in the space to imagine, visualize, embody and co-create to uncover the hidden desire.
2. Perception Versus Reality: There is more to life than meet the eyes. Here we go on a self-exploration journey to understand “Reality” and how it affects our day-to-day life. Why we take everything that happens around us at face value? What we see is just an illusion. Our perception plays a role in creating our day-to-day reality, and consciousness preceded perception, and reality is fundamental to our existence. In short, we have the power to control our input (reaction to events, people, things) and our filters (discernment). As you understand this art of commanding life, you will become the master manifestors in your day-to-day experiences. Mastering evolution requires us to be self-aware and be God in action every day.
3. Paternalistic World: Here, we will embark on a journey to realize how Mathematical our nature is, and there are patterns everywhere, including in our day-to-day living. By comprehending this Patternistic World, we can identify the pattern we tend to gravitate towards, discover our current situation, and resolve it if needed by setting up a new pattern. It is instrumental for everyone to have this Mathematical perspective to manage their own life consciously. Math is Consciousness. How many of you watch the movie, The Man Who Knew Infinity?
4. Acceptance and Awakening: Awakening is the state of being conscious. Consciousness means being mindful of your circumstances for what they are. The next step is to lit the candle in the dark and find a way to peace. In this course, we will look at our life for what it is and what it needs to be to go to the next level of our evolution.
5. Golden Cage: Being awakened, you can expand your horizon by looking at the forest and not just the trees. A Forest Bird never wants a cage. Here you will remember that you are a Forest Bird and can go in and out of the “Golden Cage”. Forest Bird Flies. We take the red pill from the movie “Matrix” to understand the deeper truth within us. Bob Marley’s quote, “Emancipate yourself from mental slavery,” because “None but ourselves can free our minds.”
6. Reflective Universe: The only way we can see ourselves is through reflection. The only way we can see God is through reflection. Reflection is through the mirror, through other people, through the water in the lake etc. Moon is a reflection of the sun. We are created in an image of God, as Bible suggest, ‘So God created man in his image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them’ (Genesis 1:27).” Via reflection, we can understand ourselves, and this understanding brings healing. Healing is Revealing, as Dr Sue describes. What is it revealing? What was hidden from us? Deep layers within layers. We are peeling off an onion, and deeper we go, we find that delicate part underneath it wasn’t obvious before. We realize we didn’t know until we peeled far enough and allowed ourselves to let the revealing continue without stopping it due to the fear of getting hurt. Ancient culture suggests, “The Earth is a mirror of Heaven. Let us bring Heaven to Earth by processing all our reflections wisely.
7. Duality and Oneness: Embracing ourselves as “ONE” despite our duality, polarity, and yin/yang nature. The two opposing points of view is only a perspective for comparison.
8. Go with the Flow: This course guides the individual through all the Chakras that are pivotal in creating a well-balanced life. Blocked energy in our seven Chakras can often lead to illness, so it’s important to understand what each Chakra represents and what we can do to keep this energy flowing freely. We have heard this phrase, “Go with the flow”, and it does have a pearl of immense wisdom hidden underneath it.
9. Body/Soul/Spirit=Human Being: What does it mean to be a “Human Being”? Being in perpetual existence as energy in motion and still being present to ourselves and others availing all aspects of our multidimensional self, moment to moment. “Living in a Present” is heavily emphasized by Eckhart Tolle for a very good reason. Our living in the present helps us tap into our being-ness as human beings and helps us affect all our realities past, present, and future. The more you make your present enriching, the more your life will be enriching.
10. Integration: Let us assimilate everything we have learned to integrate with every aspect of our lives so we can live a celebratory life.